Position: Accounting Officer
Your partner for successful business
German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) promotes bilateral economic relations between Germany and Thailand and represents the interest of German business in Thailand since its establishment in 1962. We are a member of the German Chambers of Commerce Worldwide Network (AHKs), with 130 locations in 90 countries around the world.
The Chamber, having close to 600 members, is one of the biggest foreign chambers of commerce in Thailand. We advise, inform, mediate and help companies identify new business opportunities as well as prepare information about the investment conditions in Thailand and Germany. We offer a comprehensive range of services and expertise to German and Thai companies.
The Accounting Officer reports to the Head of Finance and is responsible Account Receivable control, Output report, Balance Sheet reconciliation and other assignment from supervisor.
• Issuing customer invoices
• Perform receipt voucher entries
• Verify revenue entries whether comply with IFRS and adjust entries if need
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure they can issue ePO match with Qbook requirement and VAT
• Ensure all invoices completed and comply with Revenue Code
• Preparing output VAT report
• Handling VAT reconciliation and B/S reconciliation.
• Other assignment assigned.
Requirement / Personal Profile
• Thai nationality
• Bachelor degree in Accounting
• 2 years experience in accounting field
• Work experience with QuickBooks is an advantage
• English proficient as a plus
• Proficiency Team player with excellent communication skills
• Good knowledge of commonly used MS Office programs such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Interested candidate should send a CV in English and recent profile photo to Email: sunee(at)gtcc.org ***Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview***