TUV Rheinland’s Invitation to Personal Data Privacy Protection Act (PDPA) Forum 2019
Thailand's Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA) contains certain provisions in relation to the restriction of rights and freedom of a person, which section 26, in conjunction with section 32, section 33 and section 37 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Thailand so permit by virtue of the law. The rationale and necessity to restrict the rights and freedom of a person in accordance with this Act are to efficiently protect personal data and put in place effective remedial measures for data subjects whose rights to the protection of personal data are violated. The enactment of this Act is consistent with the criteria prescribed under section 26 of the Constitution of the Kingdom of Thailand.
TUV Rheinland would like to invite the interested people and representatives from government and private sectors, i.e., government agencies, enterprises, banks, hotels, hospitals, institutes, recruitment agencies, and consultants to join “Personal Data Privacy Protection Act (PDPA) Forum 2019” on September 30, 2019 at Emporium Suites by Chatrium as the following objectives:
- To understand the essence of Thailand’s Personal Data Protection Act 2019
- To share experiences and exchange ideas from the successful countries in comply with a law
- To understand and prepare for implementation in comply with a law
Contents [Audio in English-Thai]:
- Testimonials: TUV Rheinland Certified DPOs from Philippines and Germany
- Overview of the Personal Data Privacy Protection Act of Thailand
- How to comply for May 2020
- Data Privacy Protection Personnel Certification
Please reserve your seat via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Khun Ruethai T. +66 2314 2071 ext. 161, +66 8 5119 7990 or Khun Chatlada ext. 165, +66 8 9927 6688.
Deadline of registration is on September 20, 2019.