Thai-German Technology Conference "Biogas in Thailand"
As a further step to increase the cooperation between Thai and German companies, and within the framework of the German Energy Solutions Initiative supported by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy(BMWi), the German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) in cooperation with the Renewables Academy (RENAC) AG is going to organize a Technology Conference on the topic of “Biogas” on March 25, 2019.
The aim of the conference is to discuss state of the art technology solutions for biogas. Next to having Thai and German experts outline the latest developments and framework conditions in both Germany and Thailand, the conference will feature exclusive presentations by all participating German companies highlighting respective products and technology solutions. Moreover, the conference will allow for individual discussions with interested Thai companies after the conference.
The conference will focus on biogas and how relevant technology solutions can assist Thailand in achieving its goals. Here, the experiences from the German companies could prove very valuable for the Thai context.
Representatives from the following German companies will present their latest products and technology solutions:
- APROVIS Energy Systems GmbH
- Binder GmbH
- BioEnergie grünes Deutschland GmbH / BioEnergy Germany Co., Ltd.
- carbonauten GmbH
- CONTINENTAL INDUSTRIE GmbH Gebläse- & Exhaustorentechnik
- Maxxtec GmbH
- PlanET Biogas Global GmbH
- Weber Entec GmbH & Co. KG
In addition, an exclusive contribution from a leading German expert in the field of biogas is to be experienced:
- Dr. Jan Adolph, DABEC - Bioenergy Consulting
We are delighted to announce that the moderator of the conference will be:
- Asst. Prof.- Dr. Pruk Aggarangsi (Energy Research and Development Institute-Nakornping, CMU)
Moreover, we also invite you to meet up with the German companies. If you are interested to schedule an appointment with the companies in the days following the technology conference to explore potential business opportunities and partnerships, please tick in the attached business matching form and send to email services(at)gtcc.org.
Highlights of the Conference:
- Discuss state of the art technology solutions concerning biogas
- Thai and German experts presenting on how technologies and solutions are driving biogas developments as well as on policy plans and strategies in Thailand
- Exclusive German company and technology presentations by German experts
- High-level conference for an exchange of viewpoints among participating experts
- Individual discussions with interested companies after the conference (Meet the Speakers)
Conference Target Group:
- Stakeholders of Thai energy sector and officials from relevant ministries
- Representatives of Thai & International private sector companies looking for partners and suppliers in the area of biogas
- Players and institutions/associations involved in the biogas business
- Representatives and decision makers from the public sector and academic world responsible for the promotion of biogas in Thailand
Please find below, the presentations of the conference as download: