EMO Hannover 2019
The World’s Premier Trade Fair For the Metalworking Sector!
Continuing from a very successful business & study trip to EMO 2017, the German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) as the official representative of Deutsche Messe AG, cordially invites you to join:
GTCC Business & Study Trip to Germany
"Industry 4.0 / Smart technologies driving tomorrow's production"
by visiting EMO Hannover 2019 and Exclusive Site Visits
14-22 September 2019 (9 Days, 6 Nights)
GTCC Business & Study Trip to EMO Hannover 2019 Highlights:
- Visiting world’s leading trade fair for metalworking – EMO Hannover 2019
- Exclusive site visits to leading German compaies: Hubert Stüken GmbH & Co. KG, Volkswagen AG (Wolfsburg plant), Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co. KG, AUDI AG (Neckarsulm plant)
- Special excursions in Bad Homburg, Kassel, Würzburg, Ludwigsburg, and Metzingen
- Routing: Bangkok - Frankfurt – Bad Homburg – Kassel – Hannover – Paderborn – Rinteln – Wolfsburg – Spangenberg – Würzburg – Heilbronn – Neckarsulm – Ludwigsburg – Stuttgart – Fellbach – Metzingen – Frankfurt – Bangkok
For downloading the study trip program, package and application form, please click here
* The program is subject to availability. German-Thai Chamber of Commerce has full right to amend the program without prior notice. However, the changes shall be done based on the best advantage for delegates*
Special rate just for THB 130,000net/person
*This rate includes economy air ticket, hotels with double room, transportation, visa, meals and taxes
* Package with business class flight available as well
To register for the delegation trip or additional information, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Nupat Khusribanchong at Tel: 02 055 0643 or Email: services(at)gtcc.org by 09 August 2019
* Registration is on a first come, first served basis and SPACE IS LIMITED*
About EMO Hannover 2019 - Industry 4.0 / Smart technologies driving tomorrow's production EMO Hannover presents an unparalleled width and depth of products and services throughout all production areas, from machine tools and production systems for cutting and forming which form the heart of machining, precision tools, accessories and controller technology, to system elements and components for automated manufacturing.
For more information of EMO Hannover 2019, please visit www.emo-hannover.de/home
Hannover Exhibition Grounds Messegelände 30521 Hannover
- 14.09.2019 | 09:00
- 22.09.2019 | 18:00
Für diese Veranstaltung ist keine Anmeldung erforderlich.