Thai-German Industry 4.0 Symposium
The future of smart manufacturing / Technology solutions for Thailand
In 2016, the German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) in collaboration with the German Embassy Bangkok, organised the first Thai-German Industry 4.0 Symposium.
Throughout this exclusive event, German and Thai industry representatives as well as manufacturing companies/experts exchange viewpoints and presented their latest product and technology solutions. Under the theme of "The future of smart manufacturing / Technology solutions for Thailand", globally renowned and leading German companies/institutions will be featured: SIEMENS, Mercedes-Benz, Robert Bosch, SAP, KUKA, Trumpf Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH & Co. KG, and Fraunhofer Institute.
- Exclusive high-level event at the Eastin Grand Hotel Sathorn
- Experts from world-leading German companies present the latest high-end technologies and manufacturing solutions from Germany
- Key contributions from the Federation of Thai Industries (F.T.I.), Thailand Board of Investment (BOI), National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) and Institute of Field Robotics (FIBO), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi
- High-level panel discussion with key stakeholders, opinion leaders and industry experts
- 150+ participants and stakeholders from relevant companies and associations of the Thai industry and manufacturing sector, general engineering and machinery sector are expected
- Exclusive networking opportunities for Thai and German companies