If you have trouble viewing this in email, please click here
Dear Members and Friends,
Digitalization is changing the economy, politics, society, and culture. It is changing how we live and how we do business. The German-Thai Chamber of Commerce (GTCC) as the official representative of Deutsche Messe AG in Thailand, cordially invites you to join:
GTCC Business & Study Trip to Germany
“Digital Technology and Innovation”
by visiting CEBIT 2018 and Exclusive Site Visits
10 - 17 June 2018 (8 Days, 7 Nights)
About CEBIT 2018
CEBIT is the largest ICT exhibition worldwide. Heading into its 32nd year, CEBIT has decided to introduce a very vibrant and dynamic concept. Focusing on the transformation of digitalization and the future it holds, exhibitors and experts from around the world will showcase their products and solutions in four different shows: d!conomy, d!tec, d!talk and d!campus will allow for personal networking and interactive experiences with the latest technology.
CEBIT is a must for the following sectors:
ICT companies • Start-ups • Providers of security systems • Finance sector • Energy industry
GTCC Business & Study Trip 2018 Highlights:
- Visit the Business-Festival for Innovation and Digitalization - CEBIT 2018 with an exclusive welcome reception from the organizer
- Exclusive site visits to IT consulting companies: e-shelter services GmbH, tereas UG (TBA), AMA Xpert Eye GmbH (TBA), Arvato SCM Solutions (TBA) and GLOBE UAV GmbH Headquarter (TBA).
- Special excursion and leisure time in Cologne, Düsseldorf, Goslar and Bremen
- Routing: Bangkok - Frankfurt - Cologne - Bergisch Gladbach - Düsseldorf - Cologne - Gütersloh - Delbrück - Goslar - Hanover - CEBIT - Bremen - Frankfurt - Bangkok
Click here to download the study trip program and package
*The program is subject to availability. The German-Thai Chamber of Commerce has full right to amend the program without prior notice. However the changes shall be done based on the best advantage for delegates*
Special rate starting from just THB 100,000/person (8 days, 7 nights)
* This rate includes economy air tickets, hotels, transportation, visa, meals and taxes
* Package with business class flights available as well
To register for the delegation trip or additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us
at Tel: 02 055 0631 or Email: email@example.com by 2 May 2018.
*Registration is on a first come, first served basis and SPACE IS LIMITED*